Monday, September 12, 2011
Change in JMB Accrual Chart for Air France Flights from September 1 2011
Japan Airlines (JAL) has changed the JMB miles accrual chart for Air France (AF) flights from September 1 2011. This is due to fare realignment on the AF side. Below are the new and old charts for comparison From September 1 2011 150%: P, F 125%: J, C, D, I, Z 100%: W, S, Y, B 70%: M, U, K 50%: H, L, Q - M, U, K, H, L, Q classes on flights between Japan and Paris are not eligible. Before September 1 2011 150%: P, F 125%: J, C, D, I, Z 100%: Y, W 70%: A, B, H, K, M, R, S, T, V - A, B, H, K, M, R, S, T, V classes on flights between Japan and Paris are not eligible. So now some booking classes only earn 50% of miles instead of 70%. Booking classes S and B now earn 100% miles instead of 70%. Booking classes A, T, V are no longer eligible for JMB miles accrual. For full conditions on JMB mile accrual on AF flights, you can refer to JAL website.
- ► 2013 (105)
- ► 2012 (136)
- JAL to offer "Uchi Cafe SWEETS" by LAWSON in Premi...
- JAL to expand codeshare agreement with China Easte...
- JAL to offer inflight Wi-Fi on international fligh...
- JAL announces Fuji Dream Airlines codeshare flight...
- Change in JMB Accrual Chart for Air France Flights...
- JAL Upgrade TOKUTOKU Campaign: 50% off on Upgrade ...
- JAL to standardize fuel surcharge calculation for ...
- JAL announces October schedule for Arashi Jet
- JAL fall travel commercial featuring Arashi
- JAL updates business class meal service and introd...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (265)