- Mixed class award is allowed.
- Must travel within campaign period.
- Cannot combine with other campaigns such as the JAL Card discount award campaign.
- No change once the travel has commenced.
- No waitlisting.
- Available on JAL website only.
At the same time, American Airlines (AA) is running the same campaign on their side as AA and JAL are JBV partners now. But the amount of AA miles required are THE SAME as JMB ones! Also, AA folks still don't have to pay for fuel surcharge on JAL redemptions! Which means AA members can pay the same amount of miles which they earned in much more easier ways than JMB miles and can save USD 576 on fuel surcharge too! This is screwed up!!! They should at least charge them more miles considered AA are giving them away as if they are dirt cheap!
Below are the links to the list of AA side of the campaign
- Double Miles on Vancouver - Tokyo
- San Francisco - Tokyo Award Special
- Vancouver - Tokyo Award Special
- Double Miles on JAL Tokyo-Asia Flights