Tuesday, November 29, 2011
JAL collaborates with Imperial Hotel to celebrate the 4th anniversary of domestic first class
This December marks the 4th anniversary of Japan Airlines (JAL) Domestic First Class. Every year, JAL celebrates the domestic F anniversary with some campaigns and this year is no different. JAL will start collaborating with the Imperial Hotel this time to create some special dishes for you to enjoy.
JAL will present a special gift to all of the domestic First class passengers during December. On flights departing from Tokyo Haneda (HND), the original Imperial Hotel financiers will be given out while the original Imperial Hotel chocolate drink will be given out on other flights.
Also JAL will start collaborating with the Imperial Hotel on inflight meals served in domestic First class. The first of these collaborations will start in December. The Executive Chef Kenichiro Tanaka of the Imperial Hotel has created some special breakfast dishes to showcase the true Japanese hospitality. Another renowned pastry chef Kanjiro Mochizuki from Imperial Hotel has created some dessert dishes to be served during lunches.
For further details on the JAL domestic first class 4th anniversary campaign and this special collaboration, you can refer to the special page created by JAL (Japanese only). You can also visit JAL domestic F menu page to see the full menus with pictures.
- ► 2013 (105)
- ► 2012 (136)
- JAL to serve JAL Original Air Nikuman (Special Por...
- JAL collaborates with Imperial Hotel to celebrate ...
- Searching for JAL awards get easier
- Temporary equipment change on Tokyo Narita - Jakar...
- JAL's first 787 is almost ready!
- Finally a FLY ON Points, Miles and Award Calculato...
- JAL to offer easy connection with Jet Blue flights...
- JAL Special 787 Delivery Tour at Boeing Factory
- JAL temporarily reduce Osaka - Bangkok frequency d...
- JAL Tokyo Haneda - San Francisco 1st Anniversary C...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2010 (265)