Wednesday, December 14, 2011
JAL to maintain fuel surcharge at current level for February and March 2012
Once again, Japan Airlines (JAL) has expectedly announced that they will keep the current level of fuel surcharge on international tickets issued between February and March 2012. The 2-month jet fuel average is once again in the USD120-130 range and therefore zone G of the fuel surcharge table will be used. For more details of the upcoming fuel surcharge, you can refer to JAL press release (Japanese, English).
- ► 2013 (105)
- ► 2012 (136)
- JAL extend award ticket ticketing deadline to 4 da...
- JAL to introduce User-Preferred-Routes to Vancouve...
- Boeing has finished repainting JAL's first 787
- JAL to maintain fuel surcharge at current level fo...
- JAL and WestJet begin codesharing
- Super discounted upgrade award on flights to Guam
- [Updated] JAL changes elite qualification and disc...
- JAL announces more 787 routes and SKY MANGA [Updat...
- JAL updates 787 special page
- JAL will use JAL SHELL FLAT NEO seats in long-haul...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2010 (265)