|JAL "Ganbare! Nippon!" London Olympics special livery (Source: JAL Press Release)|
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
JAL special "Ganbare! Nippon!" London Olympics livery
Other than the official JOC slogan - "Ganbare! Nippon!", the livery will feature Kohei Uchimura, a Japanese artistic gymnast, two-time Olympic silver medalist, nine-time World medalist and the leader of the KONAMI Gymnastics Team, together with logos of JAL and Konami Sports & Life, Ltd who are the official sponsors of the JOC. Below are more details of the aircraft and its schedule.
May 27 - Early September 2012
Tokyo Haneda (HND) - Sapporo New Chitose (CTS) / Osaka Itami (ITM) / Fukuoka (FUK) / Okinawa Naha (OKA)
Boeing 777-200 (JA772J)
- ► 2013 (105)
- JAL to expand domestic first class service
- JAL to bring back the original Sky Time Kiwi for a...
- JAL and Mos Burger to serve AIR MOS RICE BURGER on...
- More RAC routes will be eligible for mileage accum...
- JAL special "Ganbare! Nippon!" London Olympics liv...
- JAL to increase capacity on Tokyo-Vancouver route ...
- ▼ May (6)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (265)