Tuesday, August 21, 2012
JAL 787 landed with 6 screws missing
According to TBS News, Japan Airlines (JAL) flight 442 from Moscow Domodedovo (DME) to Tokyo Narita (NRT) landed safely at NRT on August 21 2012. But post-arrival check found that 6 of the front wheel screws were missing. NRT Runway B was closed briefly for 15 minutes to look for the missing screws. JAL deploys its state of art 787-8 on the DME route. As shown by the video on TBS site, the aircraft involved was JA825J, which was the first 787 delivered to JAL. No words on the cause of the incident yet.
- ► 2013 (105)
- JAL to introduce "Seaweed Ben" on select internati...
- JAL to bring back the popular AIR Yoshinoya for a ...
- JAL to serve "AIR Taimeiken" on select long-haul f...
- Sampling oneworld Premium Services: Introduction
- JAL 787 landed with 6 screws missing
- JAL to decrease fuel surcharge from Oct 1 2012
- JAL Group Revises Route, Flight Frequency and Flee...
- JAL announces new seats for long-haul flights [Upd...
- 27th Anniversary of JL123 Accident
- Bomb threat on JL006 from Tokyo to New York on Aug...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (265)