Tuesday, August 21, 2012
JAL to decrease fuel surcharge from Oct 1 2012
Japan Airlines (JAL) has just announced the revised fuel surcharge for international tickets issued between October 1 and November 30 2012. Due to the lower 2-month average price of Singapore kerosene-type jet fuel which JAL uses as the benchmark, the fuel surcharge will decrease from the current Zone G to Zone F. This means for a long-haul ticket, the fuel surcharge will drop from $296 to $264 one-way. For more details of JAL fuel surcharge and its adjustment scheme, you can refer to the press release (Japanese, English)
- ► 2013 (105)
- JAL to introduce "Seaweed Ben" on select internati...
- JAL to bring back the popular AIR Yoshinoya for a ...
- JAL to serve "AIR Taimeiken" on select long-haul f...
- Sampling oneworld Premium Services: Introduction
- JAL 787 landed with 6 screws missing
- JAL to decrease fuel surcharge from Oct 1 2012
- JAL Group Revises Route, Flight Frequency and Flee...
- JAL announces new seats for long-haul flights [Upd...
- 27th Anniversary of JL123 Accident
- Bomb threat on JL006 from Tokyo to New York on Aug...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (265)