Thursday, December 6, 2012
Double mileage campaign on Tokyo Narita - Helsinki route
You know this is coming! Japan Airlines (JAL) is celebrating the launch of the new Tokyo Narita (NRT) - Helsinki (HEL) route with a double mileage campaign! JAL Mileage Bank members who have registered for this campaign and fly on this route between February 25 and May 31 2013 are eligible. Below are the details of this campaign.
February 25 - May 31 2013 (flight date)
JAL Mileage Bank members who have registered for this campaign before travel. Post travel registration is not eligible
Eligible Booking Classes
* All-inclusive tour fares etc applied to package tours (Economy class) are ineligible.
Unlike the current Boston and San Diego double mileage campaigns, heavily discounted business class tickets booked under I class is ineligible for the Helsiniki campaign.
- ► 2013 (105)
- JAL Welcome! New Sky Cafe 2
- Shiseido products for passengers on Okinawa flight...
- JTA ties up with Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium to laun...
- JAL updates SS7 seat map
- JAL Doraemon Jet 2013 took off! [Updated]
- Fly on JAL and an oneworld carrier to win 2,500 mi...
- Double mileage campaign on Tokyo Narita - Helsinki...
- JAL Doraemon Jet 2013
- JAL flight to San Diego took off
- JAL to extend operation hours of the First Class L...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (265)