Thursday, December 6, 2012
Fly on JAL and an oneworld carrier to win 2,500 miles
Japan Airlines (JAL) is running a campaign to encourage its Japan region JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) members to travel internationally on JAL and connect onto one of the oneworld carriers. Japan region members who have registered for the campaign prior to the trip and travel on eligible routes with eligible fares will have a chance to be one of the 1,000 lucky winners to receive 2,500 JMB miles!
December 22 2012 - March 15 2013 (flight date)
Japan region JAL Mileage Bank members who have registered for this campaign before travel. Post travel registration is not eligible
Flights to and from Japan must be on JAL and the same trip includes flights on other oneworld carriers that are not flying to and from Japan.
Eligible Booking Classes
Fares that accumulate at least 70% miles.
* Inclusive tour fares, award tickets, infant tickets, other discounted fares such as travel agent fares, tour conductor fares, ticket issued subject to special provision are ineligible.
The 1,000 winners will be selected by lucky draw and miles will be credited to their JMB accounts by mid May 2013. For more details and registration, you can refer to JAL website (Japanese, English).
- ► 2013 (105)
- JAL Welcome! New Sky Cafe 2
- Shiseido products for passengers on Okinawa flight...
- JTA ties up with Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium to laun...
- JAL updates SS7 seat map
- JAL Doraemon Jet 2013 took off! [Updated]
- Fly on JAL and an oneworld carrier to win 2,500 mi...
- Double mileage campaign on Tokyo Narita - Helsinki...
- JAL Doraemon Jet 2013
- JAL flight to San Diego took off
- JAL to extend operation hours of the First Class L...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (265)