Thursday, April 26, 2012
2012 Award Ticket Priority Flight Operations
A while back Japan Airlines (JAL) announced the award ticket priority flight operations. As long as there is a economy class seat for sale, award redemptions will be available on these flights. Today JAL has announced the priority flights for travel between July and September 2012.
The priority flights between July and September 2012 are:
Tokyo Haneda (HND) - Okinawa Naha (OKA)
JL921 HND 15:45 - OKA 18:10
JL923 HND 16:15 - OKA 18:40
Okinawa Naha (OKA) - Tokyo Haneda (HND)
JL902 OKA 09:50 - HND 12:15
JL906 OKA 11:25 - HND 13:50
Tokyo Haneda (HND) - Sapporo Chitose (CTS)
JL521 HND 15:30 - CTS 17:05
JL531 HND 20:30 - CTS 22:05
Sapporo Chitose (CTS) - Tokyo Haneda (HND)
JL506 CTS 11:00 - HND 12:35
JL528 CTS 21:00 - HND 22:35
Compared to flights available between April and June, there are less options during the summer period. Possibly due to expected peak travel periods during summer. There is one less option available in each route.
For more details about the 2012 Award Ticket Priority Flight Operations, you can refer to JAL website (Japanese, English)
- ► 2013 (105)
- JAL 787 has gone tech already on April 25 2012
- 2012 Award Ticket Priority Flight Operations
- JAL x Tokyo Sky Tree special livery
- JAL announces launch dates of 787 service to Delhi...
- JAL first 787 flight to Boston took off!
- JAL discusses more possible 787 destinations
- JAL will be using the BA lounges at Boston
- JAL uploads official 787-8 seat map
- JAL President hints possible international expansi...
- Introducing JAL LOUNGE with American Airlines at T...
- JAL 787 training flight schedules update
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (265)