- Operating profit of 17.1 billion yen and a net profit of 12.7 billion yen
- Total operating revenues of 254.9 billion yen
- Overall international travel demand in terms of revenue passenger kilometers (RPK) declined 40.2% y.o.y.
- International load factor declined 11.0 percentage points y.o.y. to 61.1%
- Operating revenue from the international passenger segment is 78.8 billion yen, representing 30.9% of total operating revenues
- Based on RPK, domestic travel demand decreased 29% y.o.y.
- Domestic load factor decreased 1.9% y.o.y. yo 56.1%
- 100.4 billion yen in operating revenues from the domestic passenger segment, representing 39.4% of total operating revenues
- In terms of revenue cargo ton-kilometer (RCTK), demand this first quarter versus the first quarter last year is 53.9% down, with operating revenues of 13.8 billion yen
Congratulations on a job well done (well for charging us so much more compared to other carriers LOL) and keep up the good work (ok...just not the over charging part :p)! But one thing I noticed though, ANA beats JAL in total revenue now, so I guess JAL is no longer the largest carrier in Asia based on revenue. Oh well revenue isn't everything, I will take bigger profit over bigger revenue on any day :)
You can find more details from JAL press release (Japanese, English)